We provide a variety of other legal services in addition to adoptions.
Whether you need to file an uncontested divorce or move forward with a name change, Hildebrand Law Office, P.C. serves clients from LaFayette, Georgia and surrounding areas, offering the legal services you need. Our talented legal team is familiar with the legal proceedings of these matters and will handle them as efficiently as possible. We do everything from legitimation and establishing uncontested custody to granting power of attorney.
Some of the additional services our law firm offers are as follows:
- Divorces–Hiring an attorney, even during an uncontested divorce, is key to protecting your rights every step of the way.
- Custody matters—We have experience navigating complex family issues to resolve custody matters successfully.
- Legitimation—Legitimation is the process of granting legal rights to a non-legal father and getting him visitation rights.
- Name changes— Whether you’re an adult wishing to petition the court for a name change or a parent seeking to get proper authority to change a child’s name in the absence of a birth parent, we can help you take the necessary steps to achieve your goals.
- Power of attorney— What happens if a person can no longer handle personal affairs? A financial power of attorney allows you to designate the person who will make decisions regarding managing your assets and liabilities or transact your business on your behalf in such situations.
- Wills and testaments—Deciding on how to best appropriate your assets with a will and testament now will save your family stress later.
Our law office is ready to provide compassionate, customized legal guidance and advice. Contact our office today to learn more about our additional services and to set up your legal consultation.
At Hildebrand Law Office, P.C., we serve clients from LaFayette, Kensington, Rising Fawn, Ringgold, Fort Oglethorpe, and Trenton, Georgia.